Custom Website Design
Get rid of wasted webspace. For good!
Life is too short to worry about building and maintaining a profitable website. You’ve got bigger fish to fry! You take care of your clients, and we’ll take care of your website.
How do we design? Like this.
What makes us different?
Most organizations deal needlessly with expensive, time-consuming websites that do not convert prospects—something we call “Wasted Webspace.” We want to partner in your success, so we build and manage hassle-free, conversion-driven websites so you can spend more time serving your clients.
As a business-class, MVP level Managed Website customer, you are entitled to the best services we have to offer. Our pricing is meant to be all-inclusive, with the exception of work considered out-of-scope as defined within our agreement. The following items are included with each website:
- Custom Website w/ up to 15 Pages. Each customer will receive a website custom-designed from the ground up. This agreement makes provision for up to 15 pages, and does not include large e-commerce stores.
- Full Custom Logo Design. In the event that your business does not already have a logo, we will arrange to have one created as a part of this agreement.
- On-Page SEO. Your website will be created with the intent of making it attractive and understandable both to customers and search engines. Any copy created will be geared towards specific industry keywords, and the site will include the necessary metadata to properly present your website to search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Blogging Capabilities. Each Managed Website includes the capability to blog. WordPress has a very robust blogging platform built in, and is able to accommodate needs such as advanced scheduling, social media integration, social commenting, and even podcast hosting.
- Monthly Detailed Analytics. Each site includes a detailed monthly analytics report. This report is highly customizable and can be emailed to you each month. When the site is finished, we will sit down together and customize this report to your liking.
- Regular security and performance updates. We perform daily manual and automatic security and performance updates in order to keep your site functional and protected. Plug-ins will be updated only after verification that the functionality of the site will not be negatively affected. Valid for the first year unless you extend your maintenance agreement with us.
- Security Suite and Firewall Installation w/ Intrusion Monitoring. In order to protect against emerging threats such as viruses, malware, and brute-force intrusion, we will install a comprehensive security plugin which proactively scans, monitors, and protects your website. We will be emailed immediately should the system detect any issue with your site that needs attention. Valid for the first year unless you extend your maintenance agreement with us.
- Daily Backups. We perform a daily backup of your website in order to ensure that we can restore your site to a similar state should a security event render your site unusable. We will perform a manual backup after major site changes in order to ensure that your site provides a consistent experience for your visitors. Valid for the first year unless you extend your maintenance agreement with us.
- 1 hr. per month of requested updates/changes. Managed Website customers may take advantage of up to 1 hour per month of free website maintenance for the duration of their contract. This time does *not* roll over from month to month. Projects expected to exceed one hour on any given month will be agreed upon before beginning work and billable at $75/hr. Valid for the first year unless you extend your maintenance agreement with us.
- 2 hr. Training per Year. If needed, up to two (2) hours of training will be provided to users wishing to learn how to *safely* update blog and other frequently changing content without intervention. Generic training videos are included with each website.
- A user-friendly experience; ease-of-use and clear communication is our specialty.
- A customer-focused philosophy; you’re the hero of the story—not us!
- A spiritually-driven directive; we do our work well because we believe God demands nothing less.